Thursday, June 25, 2009

sorry:)

hey guys/gurls sorry long time no write to busy :) so current life umm well i entered a badminton match and umm 24 june 2009 wednesday was my first match i :( I WON!!!!!!!!! :):):):) BUT MY opponent was a total NOOB!!! HIS NAME WAS WEN HOA SO NOOB haha...so i won easily but i was so i was out of control oh yeah the game is 30 points,i nvr focuz coz the croud so i got 30 he got 22,if not i can b atleast i 30 he 2 tats all was aiming for :( so i got to the nxt round he lose lol XD so my nxt opponent is so short till my tummy lol so short but he can play so i better jaga wad i say mann!! the nxt opponent is named alvin ng i guess he is a family of ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!! lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so there is two guys r the proest thier names r 1st pit yong(F.Y.I. PIT YONG IS MY FREN) 2ND IS JIA HOA HE IS DAMN PRO MIGHT BEAT PITYONG but he can beat TIM AND TIM AND BEN 1 TIM IS MU CUZ THE 2ND IS MY BRO AND BEN IS MY CUZ THE KING OF BADMINTON they all r my dai lo my king my lord they rock badmintonso i might learn a thing or 2 frm them so tats all current of my life thx:)

No comments: