Tuesday, July 14, 2009

new ttn!!

hi readers so i recently attended a actually a couple of ttn (ttn=tuition) so both oso in taman tun i go for maths&scince and b.m. ok well the maths&scince is so great i understand so bloody much and the teacher is so cool and he is the best i think he is very handsome juz like me a joker and he makes thing so simple like SNAP!! its the best ttn and its called menara intelek if i am not mistakenits the best call me if want to attend this ttn i bet u will get all A`s and he oso teaches sejarah&geo now i want to ask my mom send me there for all that he teach its so damn fun call me ya 0123247906 thx and oya th b.m. well its called SRI BUANA K WELL she teaches kk la not tat fun la but the menara intelek ur DREAM weii i tell u its so funn sorry bak to the SRI BUANA ok la she teaches great but BUT!! its so not fun + she says SHUT UP!! and her ttn is like umm once u enter and get out u cant enter again :( rite but i am :) about it coz i dislike it so don go la but do trust me menara intelek u will nvr regrat plz PLZ!! do call me bout it k thx :D

No comments: