Tuesday, May 19, 2009

hey umm selling ps2

hey guys i am seeling my ps2 umm for an affordable price Rm280 .k umm things tat come wit it umm av cableand all the cable and a consloe but 1 of it kong d don worry still can play.it is just the vibrateing piece it still works wonderfully.
and the ps2 still in a excellent condition oh ya dosent come wit memory card i`ve got two of them i will sell each at the price of RM80 EACH so umm yea.GAMES there will b about 10 free i think some of the games still work... and my father say Rm280 damn cheap d but nvr mind i wont higher the price and the colour of the ps2 is BLACK and same for the console first buyer gets it and no refunds no exchanges thank you plz let me know soon thks guys/ gurls my h/p num is 0123247906 call me for futher information thk

No comments: