Tuesday, August 18, 2009

last

hey forgot to tell u all umm... well some of my frens keep saying i like jung pui xann rite welll the truth is is is......... SHE IS SO U.G.L.Y. IN THE UNIVERSE TILL THE ALIENS PUKE MANN!! and she use to b my best fren i know ( WO PUI!! ) I CAN BELIVE I EVEN FRIEND HER who ever that is a best frens to her u will regrat some day and she alawys like to call me ahhhh!!! and now i do not fren her I REPEAT DON FREN HER and if i am not mistaken 1 or 2 of my frens said i was her elder bro ( WO PUI!!) evendo i was i wiould rather jump off a tall building like kl tower and SPLAT!! AND NOW IN CLASS SOME OF MY FRENS IS JUZ PRETENDING TO FREN HER but the truth is THEY DON`T fren her... now now the enemy last time umm lam cham aka lim zang in now my fren well who knows GOD will oways have a plan for each of us just belive :) thx

No comments: